Thursday, February 29, 2024

The difference between my first book and my latest

 



Now you could think I maybe referring to the differences between wrongful love and an authors guide to writing but that just isn’t what I am going to be doing; it’s hard to compare the two when they are completely different genres with completely different goals in mind. Or you might even think I would be comparing the first book I ever published which is no longer available but I won’t be doing that either. 


No I will be comparing my first wattpad book secrets to the hybrid mate which I know isn’t even in the top four of my newest books but I do think it will be a good comparison. 


Secrets is still available on my wattpad and while it is not the same as it was when I first published it; it is still really bad. 


Now I think the most outstanding difference is the writing while I know I am still not prefect but who really is? I know I have come a long way with my writing and that is something I am proud of. 


The other key difference is I didn’t know a thing about editing when I wrote secrets where now I have learned a lot about editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment