Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Why do i write?


 Todays blog post centres around why I write. 


I write because it helps me with anything I have struggling with; I actually have a bunch of mental illnesses and physical issues so writing has always been an escape for me; when I write I don’t feel pain nor any of my issues. I get transported into my books and can just escape everything that is going on. 


I also write because reading is another way I escape the real world and I want to help other people escape from their issues for a small amount of time to the best of my ability. 


My goals when writing isn’t to write a best seller or to earn a lot of money although I do hope to one day earn enough money to live off that isn’t my main goal I just want to get my books into peoples hands for whatever reason they like to read for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment