Friday, September 1, 2023

How to get book ideas

 



Getting book ideas can be hard work especially if you have written all your ideas already but it’s not impossible to get more. 

- look at book covers: I find looking at sites that sell book covers can give me a few book ideas.

- Pinterest: I find scrolling through Pinterest images gives me inspiration to write a new book  

- writing prompts: writing prompts is a good way to start writing a book; you might not know where the book is heading but it’s a good way to start writing which leads to more ideas in my experience.

- look at what works: looking at what is helped me in the past with writing so another words looking at what box of mine sells the best helps me come up with more ideas like that which guarantees more sales. 


No comments:

Post a Comment